Friday, January 31, 2014

Calling All Students.....

  It is time to start Blogging again.  My St. Botolph Club Exhibition w/Nan Hass Feldman is wrapping up and I now have more time to focus on other activities.  There is one more day that the general public can go and see the exhibition and this is on Wed. 2-4.  Beautiful show and quite the honor to be shown on walls that John Singer Sargent had his watercolors hung.  I hope to sell at least one more painting to make it really a worth while exhibition.

   I am looking for students for my figure workshop March 1st.  This is where we will have two figures modeling together.  What a unique experience!!  I did one in January and it was fantastic.  I hope my students will come again and learn about the energy of line this time.  I am also getting ready for my Orr's Island Workshop and looking forward to another great group to have up in Maine for a week of painting.  And last but not least is my "Not so still, still life"  class at the Concord Art Association.  Should be a fun class with lots of reflections, patterns and transparencies.  Exciting stuff.  Contact me by email for more info.

   Been a challenging year, with lots of opportunities for exhibitions.  Not as many sales as I had hoped.  I hope this year will be more profitable.  I have a lot of new folks on my mailing lists and have met some new students and collectors.   I am looking forward to having some new private lessons, it has been a while but this comes in waves.

   Thanks to everyone for you support.  More demos to come on this blog and do look at the previous ones for a look into how I create.


No comments:

Post a Comment